Value Added Assembly Production Technicians – 2nd and 3rd Shift
We have openings on all shifts in Value Added Assembly to produce, finish, inspect, package, and label parts requiring value added assembly processing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Reads written work instructions to finish and assemble parts and components per established job specifications.
- Operates various pieces of secondary equipment, including mills, drill and punch presses, sonic welders, pad printers, hot stampers, reamers, arbor presses, robotic assembly cells, torque testing cells, etc.
- Clips or trims finished parts using hand tools such as X-Acto knife, clippers, or pliers.
- Assembles finished parts with or without additional non-molded components.
- Measures finished parts using measuring instruments such as calipers and micrometers, VMM, CMM and MSM equipment.
- Visually inspects finished parts for defects according to the control plan.
- Identifies and documents quality problems, following established quality control procedures.
- Assembles boxes for packaging.
- Weighs and packages finished parts.
- Monitors scrap and completes Scrap Reports as needed.
- Provides backup assistance in production and/or assembly as assigned.
- Follows all established safety policies and procedures.
- Supports the Lean Manufacturing initiatives of the company.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required. Basic computer proficiency is required. Previous experience with IQMS or related integrated manufacturing software systems is preferred. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands for fine manipulation and handling; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, bend, crouch, or crawl and talk and hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and depth perception. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you are interested in working in an environment where Optimism, Innovation and Teamwork are among our core values, then you’re invited to explore this opportunity further. To apply, please submit your resume with salary requirements via email to email@example.com or by mail to Kaysun Corporation Attn: Human Resources, 5500 West Drive Manitowoc, WI 54220.
You may also apply online by clicking the button below.
Kaysun Corporation offers a robust benefit plan which includes: health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, and flexible spending for medical and dependent care expenses. In addition, Kaysun promotes wellness and provides annual health risk assessments at no charge to all employees and their spouses, offers a 75% health club membership reimbursement as well as onsite indoor and outdoor state of the art wellness facilities.
Kaysun Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Females, Minorities, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Watch this video for more on the advantages of working with Kaysun.