Produces, finishes, inspects, packages, and labels parts requiring value added assembly processing.
Hours are 3pm-11pm Monday-Friday, starting at $17.14/hour.
We have an opening for a Value Added Assembly Production Technician on 2nd shift to Produce, finish, inspect, package, and label parts requiring value added assembly processing.
- Reads written work instructions to finish and assemble parts and components per established job specifications.
- Operates various pieces of assembly equipment, including mills, drill and punch presses, sonic welders, pad printers, hot stampers, reamers, arbor presses, etc.
- Clips or trims finished parts using hand tools such as X-Acto knife, clippers, or pliers.
- Assembles finished parts with or without additional non-molded components.
- Measures finished parts using measuring instruments such as calipers and micrometers.
- Visually inspects finished parts for defects according to the control plan.
- Identifies and documents quality problems, following established quality control procedures.
- Assembles boxes for packaging.
- Weights and packages finished parts.
- Monitors scrap, and completes Scrap Reports as needed.
- Provides backup assistance in production and/or assembly as assigned.
- Follows all established safety policies and procedures.
- Supports the Lean Manufacturing initiatives of the company.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in working in an environment where Optimism, Innovation and Teamwork are among our core values, then you’re invited to explore this opportunity further.
A Workplace With Integrity
- Your voice is heard
- Your ideas are welcomed
- Your mind is challenged
- You enjoy great benefits
- You share our core values: optimism, innovation, and teamwork
- You care that your employer follows green initiatives and has a culture of responsibility to the environment and community
- Kaysun Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Females, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply