Kaysun Corporation, located in Manitowoc, Wisconsin, designs and manufactures complex, tight tolerance plastic injection molded products and assemblies for the industrial, commercial, automotive, and medical markets. For over 60 years, Kaysun has built an industry leading reputation of successfully meeting the toughest manufacturing challenges in diverse markets across the globe.
We have an opportunity for an Estimator to prepare time, cost, and labor estimates for tooling and molding projects by analyzing blueprints, specifications, proposals, and other documentation.
Job Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Associate degree in mechanical engineering, accounting, or related field required; in lieu of degree, must have a minimum of five years of estimating in tooling/injection molding, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes required.
- Mechanically-inclined a plus.
- Must have a strong understanding of dimensions, part geometry, and working with numbers, including excellent Excel skills.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required. Must have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers, vendors, and employees of the organization.
- Strong computer proficiency in Solidworks or other 3D CAD/engineering software and in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint) required. Experience utilizing ERP systems preferred.
A Workplace With Integrity
- Your voice is heard
- Your ideas are welcomed
- Your mind is challenged
- You enjoy great benefits
- You share our core values: optimism, innovation, and teamwork
- You care that your employer follows green initiatives and has a culture of responsibility to the environment and community
- Kaysun Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Females, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply