Produce, Finish, Inspect, Package, and Label Gates Parts Produced by Injection Molding Machines
2nd Shift - Hours are Monday-Friday, 3pm-11pm, starting at $18.14/hour.
We have an opening for a Gates Production Technician to produce, finish, inspect, package, and label Gates parts produced by injection molding machines. Provides backup assistance operating other injection molding machines as requested.
- Follows written work instructions to operate injection molding equipment in manual and semi-automatic mode.
- Visually inspects 100% finished parts for defects according to the control plan.
- Works with a high degree of accuracy and attention to quality details.
- Identifies and documents quality problems, following established quality control procedures.
- Maintains a minimum of 800 cycles per shift.
- Clips or trims finished parts using hand tools such as X-Acto knife, clippers, or pliers.
- Assembles finished parts with or without additional non-molded components.
- Measures finished parts using calipers, micrometers, CMM and VMM measuring instruments.
- Operates various pieces of secondary equipment, including mills, CNCs, and drill presses.
- Weighs and packages finished parts.
- Assembles boxes for packaging.
- Monitors scrap, and completes Scrap Reports as needed.
- Provides backup assistance in production and/or assembly as assigned.
- Follows all established safety policies and procedures.
- Supports the Lean Manufacturing initiatives of the company.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in working in an environment where Optimism, Innovation and Teamwork are among our core values, then you’re invited to explore this opportunity further.
A Workplace With Integrity
- Your voice is heard
- Your ideas are welcomed
- Your mind is challenged
- You enjoy great benefits
- You share our core values: optimism, innovation, and teamwork
- You care that your employer follows green initiatives and has a culture of responsibility to the environment and community
- Kaysun Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Females, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply