Senior IT System Administrator
Kaysun Corporation, located in Manitowoc, Wisconsin, designs and manufactures complex, tight tolerance plastic injection molded products and assemblies for the industrial, commercial, automotive, and medical markets. For over 60 years, Kaysun has built an industry leading reputation of successfully meeting the toughest manufacturing challenges in diverse markets across the globe.
The Senior IT System Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware, software, and related infrastructure. This individual will participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure and the department. This individual will assist and lead in the creation and completion of strategic plan goals within the department.
Required Proficiencies, Background & Education:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related discipline with at least 5 years of relevant experience supporting IT in a manufacturing environment is required. Technical certifications are a plus.
- Experience with IQMS or related Oracle database ERP software is required. SQL, Crystal, and EDI are required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience required with supporting Remote Desktop Services environments, managing and supporting Exchange 2016, VMware ESXi 6.7 or similar hypervisor, Veeam Backup & Replication, Cisco Unity IP Office phone systems, network technologies and concepts preferably Cisco and HP Switch, and strong understanding of firewall technologies and cybersecurity is required, Palo Alto experience is a plus.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft desktop operating systems (Windows 10) and Microsoft Windows Server 2019, 2016, and 2012r2 operating systems is required.
- Experience implementing and supporting Storage Area Networks (SAN) is required. HPE experience is a plus.
- Must have strong technical aptitude with solid troubleshooting skills, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to translate daily business problems into business definitions and solutions for Kaysun; be skilled in interpreting and communicating technical knowledge to end users to allow them to achieve the highest productivity. Must be able to interface with all levels of associates in a professional and collaborative manner. Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously. Ability to handle Kaysun financial and employee information confidentially.
- Work onsite at Kaysun’s main office in Manitowoc, Wisconsin regularly Mondays-Fridays.
A Workplace With Integrity
- Your voice is heard
- Your ideas are welcomed
- Your mind is challenged
- You enjoy great benefits
- You share our core values: optimism, innovation, and teamwork
- You care that your employer follows green initiatives and has a culture of responsibility to the environment and community
- Kaysun Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Females, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply