IT Systems Administrator
Kaysun Corporation designs and manufactures complex, tight tolerance plastic injection molded products and assemblies for the defense / security, medical, consumer, industrial, and niche automotive markets. For over 60 years, Kaysun has built an industry leading reputation of successfully meeting the toughest manufacturing challenges in diverse markets throughout the world.
The IT Systems Administrator role coordinates software updates and installation, configuration, deployment, and maintenance procedures. The position also involves assisting with the administration of server systems, backing up and monitoring system availability. This position assists in IQMS ERP implementation and management, Crystal Reporting, and relational databases.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Monitors, maintains, develops, upgrades, and supports all IT systems, including telecommunications, servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, network equipment, software, printers, scanners and other peripherals.
- Practices asset management for IT hardware, software and equipment along with good documentation practices.
- Installs, upgrades, and configures network printing, directory structures, rights, security, software and file services.
- Provides users with network technical support; responds to needs and questions of users concerning their access of network resources.
- Establishes network users, user environments, directories, and security configuration.
- Manages facility/door access and video security technologies.
- Performs network data backup and restoration.
- Supports the Lean Manufacturing initiatives of the company.
- Supports, follows and enforces all safety policies and practices of the company.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Relocation or citizen sponsorship will not be provided.
An Associate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related discipline with at least 2 years of relevant experience is required. Experience in an IT department within a manufacturing setting is preferred and up to 2 years of experience with IQMS or related Oracle database ERP software preferred. Proven experience with database management and/or Crystal Reports preferred. Must be highly proficient in a Windows PC environment. Expert working knowledge of LAN/WAN systems and their maintenance requirements. Working knowledge of the following technologies a plus: Windows Server Systems, VMWare, HPE Server/SAN Management, Palo Alto Firewalls, Cisco Switching/Routing/Unity VoIP, Microsoft Exchange, Citrix XenApp, Crystal Reports, and EDI.
If you are interested in working in an environment where Optimism, Innovation and Teamwork are among our core values, then you’re invited to explore this opportunity further. To apply, please submit your resume with salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to KAYSUN CORPORATION, Attn: Human Resources, 5500 West Drive Manitowoc, WI 54220
Kaysun Corporation offers a robust benefit plan which includes: health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, and flexible spending for medical and dependent care expenses. Join our team and to be a part of success that is paid in quarterly profit sharing bonuses! In addition, Kaysun promotes wellness and provides annual health risk assessments at no charge to all employees and their spouses, offers a 75% health club membership reimbursement as well as an onsite state of the art wellness facility.
Kaysun Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Females, Minorities, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Watch this video for more on the advantages of working with Kaysun.