Overseas and commodity molders can fall short of part quality and delivery expectations — and that puts people in jeopardy when your medical device or protective equipment is made to save lives.
Molder expertise, experience, engineering/design capabilities, and proactivity greatly influence outcomes as demonstrated in our case study, Why Molder Experience Matters in Life-Saving Applications.
In it you’ll find how Kaysun helped a returning customer overcome a series of setbacks and complications with an offshore vendor to produce a reliable life-saving device. The project included:
- Closely aligning customer and molder engineering teams to design components
- Performing mold flow analysis to identify the right materials for chemical resistance and TPE overmolding compatibility
- Design for Manufacturability (DfM) support
- Developing production efficiencies, including complex overmolding strategies
- Post-molding assembly with threaded insert installation
- Absolute adherence to cleanliness throughout the manufacturing process
Read all the details now by downloading your free copy of the case study. Simply complete the form!