The complexities and nuances of medical injection molding can only be successfully addressed when great care is first given to the plastic part design.
Design Considerations for Medical Injection Molding explores key factors in the design and production of plastic medical parts and how each influences successful outcomes, including:
- Design for Manufacturability (DfM) and the importance of involving your injection molding partner early in the design phase
- Process simulation and how it contributes to product development and defect-free production
- Part design guidelines for achieving component and part consistency
- Materials selection that corresponds with project needs and medical industry regulations
- Gate location and other critical tooling decisions
- Overmolding choices and benefits for medical devices and equipment
Get all the information you need to make the design decisions that drive successful medical component and device production. Complete the form to get access and watch the webinar on-demand!