Complex injection molding is a process that's ideal for creating the challenging shapes, sizes typical of complex critical-use parts. Learn more about the process – and Kaysun's unparalleled expertise – by reading Complex Injection Molding for Competitive Advantage. You'll learn more about how complex injection molding:
- Can combine multiple materials, including dissimilar polymers
- Achieves tolerances as tight as +/- .001 inches
- Leverages other technologies, like scientific molding, insert molding, multi-shot molding and overmolding
- Can be customized for any project to maximize quality and manufacturability
- Reduces costs through improved efficiency, quality, and process streamlining
Sneak Peek Inside the Whitepaper:
Complex injection molding is the manufacturer’s most direct route to competitive differentiation because it provides the design freedom and process efficiency required to create new features and incorporate new technologies as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
Today’s complex injection molding is defined by simultaneous complexity in four critical areas: part design, mold design, material selection, and process control. To make the best product, OEMs should choose a molding partner that can offer them expert guidance in these areas. This article explores the pertinent molding considerations and why it is important to address them at the beginning of the complex injection molding process.
Complete the form to keep reading and improve your competitive advantage!