Improve product quality and save money using injection-molded plastic parts
When metal parts are replaced with injection-molded plastic parts that are engineered to the same tight tolerances and performance levels, you can reduce costs by anywhere from 25 to 50 percent.
Read our whitepaper, Metal-to-Plastic Conversion is the Wave of the Future, to learn more about potential cost savings associated with metal-to-plastic conversion along with its other advantages:
• Lower material costs compared to metal
• Elimination of costly machining operations
• Fewer required secondary operations
• Lower shipping costs
• No painting needed – color/graphics can be molded into plastics
• Increased product life
• Substantial competitive advantage
Download your free copy of Metal-to-Plastic Conversion is the Wave of the Future now by completing the form.