Set Up Technician 3rd Shift
We have an opportunity for a Set-Up Technician on 3rd shift to set up injection molding machines and production equipment to produce parts according to production needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Communicates issues and jobs with Mold Technicians and Set-Up Technicians on preceding and following shifts.
- Monitors IQMS and setup rack to ensure setups are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensures equipment is running safely and properly.
- Follows Lock-out/Tag-out procedures as required.
- Verifies setups are done correctly and completely.
- Sets programs for robots as needed.
- Fix set-up problems that arise during a production run.
- Repairs water leaks as needed.
- Addresses operator concerns and communicates major issues to the supervisor.
- Orders equipment needed to complete jobs.
- Cleans tools and tops of presses, performs Secondary or Press Operator work as assigned, performs auxiliary equipment room duties, stocks bolts, washers, clamps, etc. for equipment.
- Follows all established safety policies and procedures.
- Safely operates lift cranes, forklifts and forklift boom to move molds and other material.
- Supports the Lean Manufacturing initiatives of the company.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma/GED and a minimum of three months experience working in a plastic injection molding or equivalent environment required. Strong math skills and computer proficiency required; prior experience with IQMS preferred. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds on a regular basis, and be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment where priorities change rapidly. Must be able to obtain a Kaysun Corporation forklift license. Strong safety orientation also required. Must be self-motivated and able to work well independently. Must be available to work overtime on weekends when necessary.
If you are interested in working in an environment where Optimism, Innovation and Teamwork are among our core values, then you’re invited to explore this opportunity further. To apply, please submit your resume with salary requirements via email to email@example.com or by mail to Kaysun Corporation, Attn: Human Resources, 5500 West Drive Manitowoc, WI 54220
Kaysun Corporation offers a robust benefit plan which includes: health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, and flexible spending for medical and dependent care expenses. In addition, Kaysun promotes wellness and provides annual health risk assessments at no charge to all employees and their spouses, offers a 75% health club membership reimbursement as well as an onsite state of the art wellness facility.
Kaysun Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Females, Minorities, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Watch this video for more on the advantages of working with Kaysun.