Close New Business Opportunities With Prospective Clients
We have an opportunity for an ambitious sales professional that will be responsible for closing new business opportunities with prospective clients that meet our target prospect profile. Ideal candidate must have a demonstrated track record of sales success in technical sales and/or custom manufacturing field.
- 5+ years of outside technical sales experience is required.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required. If non-degreed, must possess a combination of equivalent relevant education and technical sales experience.
- Experience selling to and working with engineering teams is required.
- Possess a proven track record of achieving sales results.
- Excellent listening skills and strong interpersonal and customer service skills required.
- Must have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to prospects, customers, and employees of the organization; must be able to speak to technical audiences.
- Must be a creative problem-solver to identify and sell to customer needs. Outstanding negotiation skills required.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Must be competitive, confident, and assertive with a strong work ethic.
- Effective sales, and project management skills required.
- Must be proficient in in Microsoft Office, and CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Able to travel up to approximately 50% of the time domestically. Must possess valid driver’s license and personal vehicle or have other means of reliable transportation to travel to and from sales calls, airports, meetings, events, and Kaysun’s main office in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
- Must be able to travel to Manitowoc, Wisconsin regularly or be willing to relocate within 3 hours of our facility and able to travel to Kaysun at least one week per month.
- Stable work history/longevity in prior position(s) required.
- Citizen sponsorship is not available for this position.
A Workplace With Integrity
- Your voice is heard
- Your ideas are welcomed
- Your mind is challenged
- You enjoy great benefits
- You share our core values: optimism, innovation, and teamwork
- You care that your employer follows green initiatives and has a culture of responsibility to the environment and community
- Kaysun Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Females, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply