Kaysun Corporation, located in Manitowoc, Wisconsin, is a leader in providing highly engineered injection molded products to OEM’s throughout North America and beyond within the industrial, medical, consumer and automotive markets.
We have an opportunity for an ambitious sales professional (hunter) that will be responsible for closing new business opportunities with prospective clients that meet our target prospect profile. Ideal candidate must have a demonstrated track record of sales success in a custom manufacturing field.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Closing new business opportunities with new clients that meet our target prospect profile
- Identify and develop relationships with key decision makers
- Proactively call on prospective customers to promote our injection molding and engineering capabilities
- Professionally represent the company using strong relationship building and strategic selling skills
- Demonstrate Kaysun’s capabilities using samples and emphasizes saleable value-added features
- Prepare sales call reports and submit to the Director of Sales and CEO
- Prepare and present PowerPoint sales presentations to engineers, purchasing managers, and other key decision makers
- Maintain accurate expense accounts
- Attend sales meetings and training seminars as required
- Work with customer service, estimating, marketing, and engineering personnel
- Investigate and resolves customer problems and issues
- Stay current with professional and technical knowledge and industry trends
- Follow and support all established safety policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
Job Requirements/Working Conditions:
- 5+ years of outside technical sales experience is required.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required. If non-degreed, must possess a combination of equivalent relevant education and technical sales experience.
- Experience selling to and working with engineering teams is required; preferably those that develop tight tolerance, complex components.
- Possess a proven track record of achieving sales results.
- Excellent listening skills and strong interpersonal and customer service skills required.
- Must have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to prospects, customers, and employees of the organization; must be able to speak to technical audiences.
- Must be a creative problem-solver to identify and sell to customer needs. Outstanding negotiation skills required.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Must be competitive, confident, and assertive with a strong work ethic.
- Effective sales, and project management skills required.
- Proficient in in Microsoft Office, and CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Able to travel approximately 50% of the time domestically. Must possess valid driver’s license and personal vehicle or have other means of reliable transportation to travel to and from sales calls, airports, meetings, events, and Kaysun’s main office in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
If you are interested in working for a company who cares about their team and community, offers a fun work place with a positive culture, then we invite you to explore this opportunity further. To apply, please submit your resume via email to email@example.com or by mail to KAYSUN CORPORATION, Attn: Human Resources, 5500 West Drive Manitowoc, WI 54220
Kaysun Corporation offers a robust benefit plan and promotes wellness with an onsite wellness facility along with workout and yoga classes and 75% health club membership reimbursement.
You may also apply online by clicking the button below.
Kaysun Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Females, Minorities, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Watch this video for more on the advantages of working with Kaysun.