Produce, Finish, Inspect, Package, and Label Parts Produced by Injection Molding Machines
2nd shift (1 opening)
$1,000 sign-on bonus!
Hours are 3pm-11pm, start at $16.66/hour.
We have openings for Production Technicians to produce, finish, inspect, package, and label parts produced by injection molding machines.
- Must have good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and correspondence in English language. Must also be able to effectively communicate information in one-on-one situations to other employees of the organization.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety policies and rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, in English language.
- Must possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must also possess the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Must possess the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or verbal instructions, and the ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
If you are interested in working in an environment where Optimism, Innovation and Teamwork are among our core values, then you’re invited to explore this opportunity further.
A Workplace With Integrity
- Your voice is heard
- Your ideas are welcomed
- Your mind is challenged
- You enjoy great benefits
- You share our core values: optimism, innovation, and teamwork
- You care that your employer follows green initiatives and has a culture of responsibility to the environment and community
- Kaysun Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Females, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply