2nd Shift Hurco CNC Operator
We have one opening for a Hurco CNC Operator to set up and operate the production CNC machines to finish components.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Operates the Hurco CNC machine in finishing components.
- Reads written work instructions to finish parts and components per established job specifications.
- Downloads previously saved programs into machine controls to run the production job.
- Installs, aligns and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories and materials.
- Uses blueprints and Work Instructions to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces.
- Verifies dimensions and alignment of assemblies in conformance of finished work pieces to specifications; measures finished parts using measuring instruments such as calipers and micrometers.
- Visually inspects finished parts for defects according to the control plan.
- Confers with supervisor on CNC production quality and capacity problems.
- Identifies and documents quality problems, following established quality control procedures.
- Assembles boxes for packaging.
- Weighs and packages finished parts.
- Provides backup assistance in Value Added Assembly and/or production as assigned.
- Supports the Lean Manufacturing initiatives of the company.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a safe and efficient manner.
- Follows established Lockout/Tagout procedures at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Supports, follows and enforces all safety policies and practices of the company.
- Works additional hours as necessary to complete job.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements/Working Conditions:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 2 years prior experience operating and programming CNC equipment required.
- Must be able to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, be self-motivated and work well independently.
- Strong math skills are essential. Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must be self-motivated and show initiative.
- Must be able and willing to work any shift and overtime to provide necessary support.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds on a regular basis, and lift or move up to 60 pounds occasionally. The position also requires standing for extended periods of time. MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK OVERTIME ON WEEKENDS when necessary.
If you are interested in working in an environment where Optimism, Innovation and Teamwork are among our core values, then you’re invited to explore this opportunity further. To apply, please submit your resume with salary requirements via email to email@example.com or by mail to Kaysun Corporation, Attn: Human Resources, 5500 West Drive Manitowoc, WI 54220
Kaysun Corporation offers a robust benefit plan which includes: health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, and flexible spending for medical and dependent care expenses. In addition, Kaysun promotes wellness and provides annual health risk assessments at no charge to all employees and their spouses, offers a 75% health club membership reimbursement as well as an onsite state of the art wellness facility and classes.
Kaysun Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Females, Minorities, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Watch this video for more on the advantages of working with Kaysun.