Administer, Facilitate, and Support HR Functions
We have an opportunity for a Human Resources Generalist to administer HR policies, procedures, employee relations, compensation and payroll, organizational development, and recruitment. This position supports the health and wellness initiatives of the company, provides benefit programs support, and ensures legal compliance of the organization.
Job Requirements/Working Conditions:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related business field required.
• Five years of experience working in Human Resources required, preferably in the manufacturing industry
• SHRM-CP/SCP or PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required. Must have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
• Excellent computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook/Teams) required. Previous experience with an HRIS system preferred experience with UKG Pro a plus.
• Advanced communication and interpersonal skills required - a sense of diplomacy, ability to build trust and rapport, and ability to help solve problems.
A Workplace With Integrity
- Your voice is heard
- Your ideas are welcomed
- Your mind is challenged
- You enjoy great benefits (anchor to benefits section below)
- You share our core values: optimism, innovation, and teamwork
- You care that your employer follows green initiatives and has a culture of responsibility to the environment and community
- Kaysun Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Females, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply