Full-Time Summer Production Technicians
1st shift – 1 opening
2nd shift – 2 openings
3rd shift – 2 openings
We have opportunities for full-time summer employment Production Technicians this summer. These positions will terminate at the completion of summer, intended for students to leave/return to college in fall (August 2020).
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma/GED required
- Good attendance/work history required
- Experience in manufacturing environment a plus
- Regularly required to stand and walk. Occasionally required to sit; use hands for fine manipulation, clenching; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, bend, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and depth perception.
- Minimal time-off work will be granted for these hires, positions are intended for 40 hours/week for the duration of the summer.
1st Shift: 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
2nd Shift: 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
3rd Shift: 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. Sunday P.M. through Friday A.M.
How to Apply:
- E-mail your resume to email@example.com or
- Download application forms online at https://www.kaysun.com/careers and return to Kaysun Corporation or
- Visit our facility during business hours to pick up an application
5500 West Drive
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
You may also apply online by clicking the button below.
Kaysun Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Females, Minorities, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Watch this video for more on the advantages of working with Kaysun.