Produce, Finish, Inspect, Package, and Label Parts Produced by Injection Molding Machines
Start at $16.66/hour and apply today to take advantage of our $1,000 sign-on bonus!
We have openings for Entry Level Production Technicians on 2nd shift to produce, finish, inspect, package, and label parts produced by injection molding machines.
Position is on 2nd shift, normal hours are Monday – Friday 2:30pm – 11:00pm.
- Reads written work instructions to operate injection molding equipment in manual and semi-automatic mode
- Visually inspects finished parts for defects according to the control plan
- Identifies and documents quality problems, following established quality control procedures
- Clips or trims finished parts using hand tools such as X-Acto knife, clippers, or pliers
- Assembles finished parts with or without additional non-molded components
- Measures finished parts using measuring instruments such as calipers and micrometers
- Operates various pieces of secondary equipment, including mills, CNCs, and drill presses
- Weighs and packages finished parts
- Assembles boxes for packaging
- Monitors scrap, and completes Scrap Reports as needed
- Provides backup assistance in production and/or assembly as assigned
- Follows all established safety policies and procedures
- Supports the Lean Manufacturing initiatives of the company
If you are interested in working in an environment where Optimism, Innovation and Teamwork are among our core values, then you’re invited to explore this opportunity further.
A Workplace With Integrity
- Your voice is heard
- Your ideas are welcomed
- Your mind is challenged
- You enjoy great benefits (anchor to benefits section below)
- You share our core values: optimism, innovation, and teamwork
- You care that your employer follows green initiatives and has a culture of responsibility to the environment and community
- Kaysun Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Females, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply