Perform Cost Accounting Functions For The Organization
We have an opportunity for a Cost & Staff Accountant to perform Cost Accounting functions for the organization. Process Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, calculate, classify, record, and verify general accounting data and records in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting is required
- A minimum of five years of accounting experience required, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience with Cost Accounting, A/P and A/R is required
- Must be able to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer proficiency in a Windows environment is required, preferably with Word, Excel and Outlook. Must possess a high level of proficiency with Excel. Previous experience with IQMS or similar integrated manufacturing software experience is preferred. Must have the ability to learn new software systems.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are required. Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents including tax procedures, GAAP/governmental regulations, and accounting methodology changes. Must be able to write basic reports and business correspondence.
- Must be able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages, as well as the ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Must be able to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
f you are interested in working in an environment where Optimism, Innovation and Teamwork are among our core values, then you’re invited to explore this opportunity further.
A Workplace With Integrity
- Your voice is heard
- Your ideas are welcomed
- Your mind is challenged
- You enjoy great benefits (anchor to benefits section below)
- You share our core values: optimism, innovation, and teamwork
- You care that your employer follows green initiatives and has a culture of responsibility to the environment and community
- Kaysun Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Females, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply