Plan, Direct, Facilitate, and Coordinate Continuous Improvements (CI) Events or Projects
We have an opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Leader to plan, direct, facilitate, and coordinate Continuous Improvements (CI) events or projects in our manufacturing facility, in accordance with the Continuous Improvement initiatives and objectives of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering field is required
- 3-5 years Lean Six Sigma experience with proven results in a manufacturing setting is required
- Certification in Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement and experience with Six Sigma methodologies very strongly preferred
- Strategic planning experience preferred
- Must have demonstrated ability to successfully facilitate cross-functional projects in a team based environment
- Value-stream mapping experience required
- Project management experience required
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required. Must have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers, vendors, and employees of the organization.
- Must be able to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals, and have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
If you are interested in working in an environment where Optimism, Innovation and Teamwork are among our core values, then you’re invited to explore this opportunity further.
A Workplace With Integrity
- Your voice is heard
- Your ideas are welcomed
- Your mind is challenged
- You enjoy great benefits (anchor to benefits section below)
- You share our core values: optimism, innovation, and teamwork
- You care that your employer follows green initiatives and has a culture of responsibility to the environment and community
- Kaysun Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Females, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply