Business Development Representative
We have an opportunity for an ambitious sales professional (hunter) that will be responsible for closing new business opportunities with prospective clients that meet our target prospect profile. Ideal candidate must have a demonstrated track record of sales success in a custom manufacturing field, plastic injection molding preferred.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Closing new business opportunities with new clients that meet our target prospect profile
- Identify and develop relationships with key decision makers
- Proactively call on prospective customers to promote our injection molding and engineering capabilities
- Professionally represent the company
- Travel as required.
- Demonstrate Kaysun’s capabilities using samples and emphasizes saleable value-added features
- Prepare sales call reports and submit to the Director of Sales and CEO
- Prepare and present PowerPoint sales presentations to engineers, purchasing managers, and other key decision makers
- Maintain accurate expense accounts
- Attend sales meetings and training seminars as required
- Work with customer service,estimating, marketing, and engineering personnel
- Investigate and resolves customer problems and issues
- Stay current with professional and technical knowledge and industry trends
- Follow and support all established safety policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
Job Requirements/Working Conditions:
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering is preferred but not required.
- 5+ years of outside technical sales experience is required. Experience in the injection molding industry is a plus.
- If non-degreed, must possess a combination of equivalent relevant education and technical sales experience.
- Must have a proven track record of achieving sales results.
- Value based sales skills with strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required. Must have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to prospects, customers, and employees of the organization; must be able to talk to technical audiences.
- Must be analytical and creative problem-solver to identify and sell to customer needs. Outstanding negotiation skills required.
- Must be competitive, confident, and assertive with a strong work ethic.
- Effective sales, and project management skills required.
- Proficient in in Microsoft Office, and CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Must be able to travel approximately 50% of the time domestically. Must possess valid driver’s license and personal vehicle or have other means of reliable transportation to travel to and from sales calls, airports, meetings, events, and Kaysun’s main office.
If you are interested in working in an environment where Optimism, Innovation and Teamwork are among our core values, then you’re invited to explore this opportunity further. To apply, please submit your resume with salary requirements via email to email@example.com or by mail to KAYSUN CORPORATION, Attn: Human Resources, 5500 West Drive Manitowoc, WI 54220
Kaysun Corporation offers a robust benefit plan which includes: health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, and flexible spending for medical and dependent care expenses. In addition, Kaysun promotes wellness and provides annual health risk assessments at no charge to all employees and their spouses, offers a 75% health club membership reimbursement as well as an onsite state of the art wellness facility and classes.
Kaysun Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Females, Minorities, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Watch this video for more on the advantages of working with Kaysun.