Kaysun Corporation designs and manufactures complex, tight tolerance plastic injection molded products and assemblies for the defense / security, medical, consumer, industrial, and niche automotive markets. For over 60 years, Kaysun has built an industry leading reputation of successfully meeting the toughest manufacturing challenges in diverse markets throughout the world.
We have an opportunity for an entry-level Automation Technician to provide basic troubleshooting and maintenance work on automation equipment on the off-shifts. This individual will also perform preventative maintenance on injection molding automation equipment.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Performs basic troubleshooting, maintenance, set-up and PM work on automation equipment.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot equipment related processing issues to decrease production downtime.
- On-call as needed by department and able to be flexible with schedule as needed.
- Assists with installing integrated automated mechanical systems and components for plastic injection molding machinery.
- Reviews and refines existing robot programs for operational efficiency.
- Works closely with Engineering, Tooling, and Maintenance staff, Molding Technicians, Setup Technicians and other manufacturing personnel to resolve questions/concerns related to automation techniques and procedures.
- Perform preventative maintenance with minimal supervision on molding presses, other machinery or auxiliary equipment as assigned. This includes cleaning and lubricating shafts of bearings, gears, and other parts of molding presses along with other machinery and auxiliary equipment.
- Communicates effectively with Automation team, Maintenance and Tooling department personnel to expedite projects to completion.
- Represents the company with vendors and customers in a professional manner.
- Follows established Lock-out/Tag-out procedures.
- Supports, follows and enforces all safety policies and practices of the company and OSHA standards.
- Supports and participates in the Lean Manufacturing initiatives of the company.
- Works additional hours as necessary to complete projects.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Candidate must be in process of earning an Associate degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology or related field. Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred. Educational experience working with robots strongly preferred.
If you are interested in working in an environment where Optimism, Innovation and Teamwork are among our core values, then you’re invited to explore this opportunity further. To apply, please submit your resume with salary requirements via email to email@example.com or by mail to KAYSUN CORPORATION, Attn: Human Resources, 5500 West Drive Manitowoc, WI 54220
Kaysun Corporation offers a robust benefit plan which includes: health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, and flexible spending for medical and dependent care expenses. Join our team and be a part of success that is paid in quarterly profit sharing bonuses! In addition, Kaysun promotes wellness and provides annual health risk assessments at no charge to all employees and their spouses, offers a 75% health club membership reimbursement as well as an onsite state of the art wellness facility.
Kaysun Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Females, Minorities, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Watch this video for more on the advantages of working with Kaysun.