Kaysun Corporation designs and manufactures complex, tight tolerance plastic injection molded products and assemblies for the defense / security, medical, consumer, industrial, and niche automotive markets. For over 60 years, Kaysun has built an industry leading reputation of successfully meeting the toughest manufacturing challenges in diverse markets throughout the world.
We have an opportunity for an Automation Technician to design, build, set up, test and maintain integrated automated mechanical systems on new and existing equipment, including but not limited to robotics, cameras, sensors, PLCs, and hydraulic/pneumatic systems, to ensure production quality, efficiency, and safety.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Builds, tests, and installs integrated automated mechanical systems and components for plastic injection molding machinery.
- Completes mechanical automation assembly per assembly drawings, automation wiring per electrical schematics, and pneumatic assembly per pneumatic schematics.
- Programs controllers for robotics and integrates with network systems.
- Reviews and refines existing robot programs for operational efficiency.
- Works closely with Engineering, Tooling, and Maintenance staff, Molding Technicians, Setup Technicians and other manufacturing personnel to resolve questions/concerns related to automation techniques and procedures.
- Works with Engineering to determine end of arm tooling needs and to automate robotics functions to reduce direct labor needs.
- Troubleshoots and eliminates system errors to decrease production downtime.
- Train other staff on robotic operations, programs and teachings of robot movement.
- Perform preventative maintenance with minimal supervision on molding presses, other machinery or auxiliary equipment as assigned. This includes cleaning and lubricating shafts of bearings, gears, and other parts of molding presses along with other machinery and auxiliary equipment.
- Communicates effectively with Maintenance and Tooling department personnel to expedite projects to completion.
- Represents the company with vendors and customers in a professional manner.
- Supports the Lean Manufacturing initiatives of the company.
- Follows established Lock-out/Tag-out procedures.
- Supports, follows and enforces all safety policies and practices of the company and OSHA standards.
- Supports and participates in the Lean Manufacturing initiatives of the company.
- Works additional hours as necessary to complete projects.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
An Associate degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology or related field is required; will also consider candidates currently pursuing the relevant degree. A minimum of two years of experience working with automation and robotics in a manufacturing environment preferred. Experience working with Star, Fanuc, and Allen Bradley strongly preferred.
If you are interested in working in an environment where Optimism, Innovation and Teamwork are among our core values, then you’re invited to explore this opportunity further. To apply, please submit your resume with salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to KAYSUN CORPORATION, Attn: Human Resources, 5500 West Drive Manitowoc, WI 54220
Kaysun Corporation offers a robust benefit plan which includes: health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, and flexible spending for medical and dependent care expenses. Join our team and to be a part of success that is paid in quarterly profit sharing bonuses! In addition, Kaysun promotes wellness and provides annual health risk assessments at no charge to all employees and their spouses, offers a 75% health club membership reimbursement as well as an onsite state of the art wellness facility.
Kaysun Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Females, Minorities, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Watch this video for more on the advantages of working with Kaysun.