Install, Repair, and Maintain Molding Presses, Auxiliary Equipment, and Other Machinery
We have an opening on 1st shift for an Advanced Maintenance Technician to install/repair/maintain molding presses, auxiliary equipment and other machinery along with company property.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology or related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of programming PLC’s required; or experience through educational courses (i.e. Electro Mechanical/Industrial Maintenance program).
Minimum 5 years of experience working in industrial maintenance or similar field required.
- Prior industrial maintenance or electrician experience preferred.
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills required; must be able to read and comprehend safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must be familiar with and apply basic concepts of algebra and geometry. This would include but not limited to proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- Must be willing to obtain journeyman electrician license.
- This position requires the use of good judgement to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. The job often requires critical thinking and the ability to solve problems involving several variables.
- Must be self-motivated and show initiative.
If you are interested in working for a company who cares about their team and community, offers a fun work place with a positive culture, then we invite you to explore this opportunity further.
A Workplace With Integrity
- Your voice is heard
- Your ideas are welcomed
- Your mind is challenged
- You enjoy great benefits (anchor to benefits section below)
- You share our core values: optimism, innovation, and teamwork
- You care that your employer follows green initiatives and has a culture of responsibility to the environment and community
- Kaysun Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Females, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply